Principal System Administrator (Active TS/SCI with Polygraph), Linthicum, MD
Our client is seeking a Principal System Administrator for a Direct Hire opportunity in Linthicum, MD.
US Citizens only due to client requirement.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Our client is partnering with MISI to build MindScape, a mission accelerator, to help our customer build the next generation network encryptors.
- The role will be extensive with significant opportunities through all three tiers of elevation. This includes networking, deployments, software development, customer support, etc.
- Requires someone with a strong work ethic who is also a good team player, understands the value and necessity of our processes and is diligent at work.
- Flexible schedule and extended hours likely.
Areas of IT support include:
- Appliance deployment, configuration, and hardening
- Facility cabling and termination
- Enclave based defense in depth subnet design and deployment
- Understanding of vlans, bridges, taps, etc.
- Modeling of future component technologies
- Rack and stack new appliances and servers
- Purchasing of additional capital assets
- Power deployments with failover and conditioning
- Automated workstation loading and management
- Modeling of future enterprise management solutions
- Software and hardware hardening
- Responsible operating system and application deployment
- Cloud based service integrations
- Network trace analysis and reporting
- Windows, UNIX, Linux scripting
- Integration development in Python, Ruby, Java, etc.
- Application hook and shim development
- Vpn deployments and management
- Cloud based deployments and management
- De-centralized console modeling and deployments
- Equipment allocations and recovery
- Allowance budgeting and purchasing
- Customer service facing activities
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- 10+ years' IT experience in any role
- Programming experience (Windows, Unix, Linux scripting, Python, Java)
- BA or BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus Offered - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job