Business Analyst Lead/Manager, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking Business Analyst Lead/Manager for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
As the Lead Business Analyst, you will support one of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) programs. This is a customer facing role, requiring excellent English communication skills, both written and oral, attention to detail, and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment. The Lead BA is involved in providing Functional and Business requirements, process models, technical guidance and sample Use Cases/User Stories to a diverse set of stakeholders with varying degrees of technical skill. In this position, the BA acts as a liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams for requirements elicitation and software development.
This position requires the management of multiple tasks simultaneously and setting priorities to achieve deliverable deadlines.
- Achieve an Expert level understanding of this CMS program. Capture, analyze, and document Business and Functional requirements. Identify gaps, conflicts, and ambiguities, working with appropriate Stakeholders to resolve.
- Serve as a functional expert to the Development and Testing teams for these requirements.
- Ensure business objectives are accomplished and aligned with overall business requirements.
- Create, contribute to, or modify documentation artifacts required by the CMS eXpedited Life Cycle (XLC).
- Participate in the design, development, analysis, and implementation of system and software application changes; participate in Root Cause Analysis and Incident remediation.
- Manage project schedules and milestones of the Requirements phase to ensure timely delivery of Work Products and Deliverables.
- Review and analyze other Change Request initiatives providing early notification of prerequisite and corequisite dependencies, or conflicts.
- Work as part of a team to perform quality assurance reviews of specifications for internal and external delivery.
- Strong experience with appropriate business analysis techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in American-standard English.
- Experience with EDI standards: XDR and X.12
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business-related field (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Business Administration)
- 5+ years' experience working in data center product or program management or business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e. technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal
- Knowledge of data centers technical engineering requirements
- Working knowledge of TIBCO Classic, WebSphere, SharePoint, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with common Section 508 evaluation tools.
- Windows 10 desktop experience: (3+ years) including Microsoft Office Suite (2016 or above).
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of Internet-based applications, architecture, and operation within cloud-based and hosted environments. (3+ years)
- Strong desire to learn, recommend and implement improvements, and deliver the best possible customer experience to the end-user.
- Knowledge of, or experience with HL7.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job