Mid-Level Business Analyst, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Mid-Level Business Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in Elkridge, MD.
Our client is looking for a Mid-Level Business Analyst who will assess CMS business and technical processes and produce new and modified business information processing approaches. In partnership with project leads, the analyst will develop, write, and present detailed solutions to solve a broad range of business problems for both a technical and non-technical audience. The successful candidate will define problems, propose and create solutions, and play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. The analyst will have the opportunity to shape value-adding solutions that enable our customer to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements through workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Coordinate and facilitate exchange meetings to determine needs of customers, as well as to determine the impact of changes
- Creates user stories, epics, and themes.
- Documents work flows and processes based on requirements.
- Document requirements and provide final technical review and validation of requirements
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Provides training and demonstrations as required.
- Oversee requirements tracking process, assign requirements to the appropriate service provider, and communicate status to customers
- Support the collection and reporting of requirements related metrics
- Verify completion of requirements with customer and service providers, ensuring expectations are appropriately met
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems
- Identify and establish the scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Writing/updating Technical Documents such as but not limited to the Interface Control Document, System Design Document and User Manuals.
- 3+ years of relevant applications/systems requirements and modeling experience.
- 2+ years of experience on the technical aspects of applications development projects through the full system development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Experience in modern requirement gathering techniques, including creation of user stories, epics, and themes.
- Experience with agile, iterative cycles (sprints).
- CMS or CMMI experience desired but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all security plans and deliverables.
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
- Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions.
- Works with limited supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project
- Proficient in Dev/Ops tools specially JIRA
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job