- Will support clients at various locations between Baltimore City and DC. Company vehicle provided for travel to client sites.
- Maintain an efficient and secure IT infrastructure for medium to large size networks.
- Plan, design and implement projects in a virtualized Microsoft Windows environment.
- Install, configure and test all hardware and software required for client installation.
- Provide remote and onsite support for clients of many industries.
- Collaborating with a team to identify solutions to customer support requests.
- Face challenges everyday while gaining knowledge of cutting-edge technology.
- 7 years minimum professional experience working for an IT consultant firm.
- Current Microsoft or equivalent certifications a plus. (MCSA, MCSE)
- Superb interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Possess ability to market the organization's services as well as support their client technically.
- Strong time management skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality that works well individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to lift, carry, and move all components of PC’s, Servers, network equipment etc.
- Clear driving record.
- Requires U.S. Citizen due to client requirements.
- Microsoft Windows Server - Design, implementation, management.
- Microsoft Exchange Server - Design, implementation, management.
- Experience with Hyper-V and VMware environments
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VPN, LAN, WAN, VLAN
- Firewalls and VPN’s
- Servers and Network Equipment
- Proficient PC troubleshooting
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of trends and emerging technologies.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.