The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
NOTE: Will require 2-3 days of on-site work.
- Interpret NIST guidance, HHS directives, and other external drivers of policy, and integrate into existing CMS governance documents.
- Prepare briefing materials on policy initiatives and requirements for stakeholder groups, including Information System Security Officers (ISSOs), System and Business Owners, senior management, and other CMS staff and contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Administration, Healthcare or related field and 8 years of experience
- At least 5 years of experience working with cybersecurity and/or privacy issues (as a primary duty) in federal government environments, including experience working with health care cybersecurity and/or privacy issues
- Proven leadership experience and project management knowledge -- success engaging with Senior Managers in sponsor environments and success managing small teams
- Strong writing and briefing skills with experience writing policies and procedures and experience doing presentations for sponsors
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy laws, regulations, directives, and guidance that apply to federal government agencies
- Experience interpreting cybersecurity and/or privacy laws and guidance for implementation for a specific mission in a particular environment
- Cybersecurity and/or privacy certifications, particularly CISSP, CIPP/G
- Ability to work with minimal supervision but also willingness to work closely with a team that is not co-located
- Ability to change direction quickly in a fluid environment
- Some systems background/experience
- Understanding of Privacy Engineering concepts and principles
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job