The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Full Stack Java Developer, Owings Mills, MD
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer for a contact-to-hire opportunity in Owings Mills, MD.
The Full Stack Java Developer develops and maintains software in accordance with project and customer requirements. Implement highly scalable components and reliable web applications in a high traffic transactional data and data warehouse environment using the latest technologies following software engineering best practices.
- Participate in the organization and planning of the development schedule, based on the methodology used to create a cohesive plan, with major milestones, underlying activities and deliverables, documented dependencies, and in alignment with project scope, backlog items, user stories, and need by dates
- Partner with release managers to identify, document, manage, and mitigate risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle, including timely communications, escalations, impact analysis, recommendations, and contingency plans
- Maintain process documentation
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition, estimation, assignments, and execution
- Assist with timely internal and external communications for superior transparency
- Due to government requirements, U.S. citizenship or permanent residency (no visas)
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, or equivalent industry working experience in a systems analysis/development environment
- Strong Java coding experience
- Understanding of software architecture
- Functional/working experience with EQRS systems
- Experience working on government healthcare projects
- Experience working in an application development organization developing healthcare systems
- Experience with ADF, OBIEE and ETL
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job