The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Senior Health IT SME, Rockville, MD
Our client is seeking a Senior Health IT SME for Health Services Administration Uniform Data Systems Modernization for a contract to hire opportunity in Rockville, MD.
- Serve as technical authority for project team; mentor for more junior team members.
- Ensure technical quality of all project deliverables.
- Provide analysis and present recommendations to senior sponsors and their staff.
- Help shape the future of HRSA’s reporting strategy.
- Identify reach back opportunities to bring expertise and capabilities to bear.
- Liaise with other HRSA and HHS project teams to ensure a consistent and well-integrated approach to HRSA IT recommendations.
- Able to formulate sound technical approaches to problems and communicate those approaches to peers and less technical team members.
- Experience working directly with senior sponsors.
- Knowledge of modern software architecture, relational databases, distributed systems and information exchange.
- Experience working with diverse data formats including XML, JSON and CSV.
- Knowledge of health data standards including HL7 V2, CDA and FHIR and understand the limitations of current systems support for these standards.
- Familiarity with clinical quality measurement, data aggregation in general, and its challenges.
- Familiarity with financial IT systems (billing, general ledger etc) would be plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job