The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. VP, Research and Development, Lake Forest, CA
Our client is seeking a Sr. VP, Research and Development for a direct hire opportunity in Lake Forest, CA.
Note: Position entails 30% global travel. US Passport required.
The Senior Vice-President of Research and Development will have responsibility for the planning, advancement and execution of location and messaging software technology development. The SVP will also provide the necessary vision to develop strategic alliances and contribute to the strategic direction of the ENT group.
- Drive projects to successful completion by delivering promised scope / functionality, resolving issues and conflicts with business / IT / Vendor partners, hitting deadlines with quality deliverables
- Own the performance and manage the associated P&L for existing and new markets, while mitigating risks
- Develop and execute staffing plans to retain key talent and support divisions objectives
- Drive compliance and security considerations throughout the organization
- Be the marketplace expert and understand the competitive landscape, business risk and opportunities
- 10+ years of strategic executive level global experience in location/messaging technology
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals, and strong people management skills
- Deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming
- Ability to adhere to and develop corporate policies and standards, work in a fast-changing and sometime ambiguous environment.
- Experience with segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition and retention (LTV), pricing and revenue (PRU) and conversion reporting and analytics (KPI)
- Proven track record of critical strategic thinking, especially creative strategies for rapid growth
- Quantitative by nature; a strong analytic thinker, make data-driven decisions and are obsessed with process improvement
- Polished oral and written communications particularly the ability to tell a compelling, strategic business story in both written documents and PowerPoint visualizations
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic, committed to meeting the goals of the team and company in a fast-changing industry and business environment
- Bachelor degree in Science or equivalent expereince in a related field
- MBA or other advanced degree is a plus
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job