The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Manager, Enterprise Sales, Annapolis, MD
Our client is seeking a Manager, Enterprise Sales for a direct hire opportunity in Annapolis, MD.
The Manager of Enterprise Sales will serve as the key point of contact and primary relationship manager on behalf of our client and their potential clients. The experienced sales manager will team with internal and customer resources to identify, cultivate and drive new business in the U.S. territory.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on growth of customer base, sales and profits
- Develop relationships with key customers and form integrated account plans when required
- Develop new targeted opportunities and drive those opportunities to closure
- Assist with renewals of contracts with existing customers
- Maintain CRM platform and pipeline with all activities, prospects, opportunities and closed business
- Coordinate sales activities with sales managers and maintain sales reports as needed
- Achieve personal sales and revenue quotas
- Represent the Comtech Enterprise Technologies group in customer meetings and supporting marketing initiatives to build pipeline
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in enterprise software sales
- Self- driven, independent, and highly motivated to exceed goals
- Able to work as part of a team coordinating marketing and development efforts
- Enthusiasm for working with customers and understanding their challenges
- Ability to provide solutions to problems as they arise with business partners
- Proven track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Can demonstrate critical thinking skills – ability to think outside the box
- Excellent coaching, interpersonal, writing, communication and oral presentation skills
- Can demonstrate flexibility and OK with change
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Position requires frequent overnight travel
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job