The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Jr. Project Manager, Owings Mills, MD
Our client is seeking a Jr. Project Manager for a contract opportunity in Owings Mills, MD.
The primary project this role will support is a redesign of Advertising Legal review. Additional projects within Legal or HR may also be assigned. Typically our client's project teams are made up of an EPMO Project Manager working with a number of part-time SMEs from the business unit who assigned to the project.
- Run a number of medium sized projects within the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO).
- Work closely with the Legal and Global Investment Management Services (GIMS) business units
- Work with senior business leaders and sponsors leading the execution of projects that support the respective business units and help to drive the firm’s business strategy forward.
- Work within the established Project Lifecycle Methodology ensuring projects are structured and run appropriately throughout the lifecycle regardless of execution methodology (waterfall or agile).
- Manage risks, issues, constraints and internal/external dependencies.
- Be expected to coach team members and sponsors where necessary on project management processes and best practices, and effectively facilitate senior leaders and cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve program objectives.
- Great project management, leadership, organizational, business analysis and influencing skills.
- Experience applying project management processes in a thoughtful way to achieve the best business result.
- Proven experience managing a number of concurrent medium sized projects; have worked closely with business partners (outside of technology) to achieve results; be willing to perform “hands-on” project management; have experience of creating Business Cases and KPIs.
- Experience of technology program/project management is acceptable, but it is essential that candidates have experience managing non-technology business projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job