Compliance Analyst, Annapolis, MD
Our client is seeking a Compliance Analyst for a Direct Hire opportunity in Annapolis, MD.
Seeking a Compliance Analyst with experience providing general supervision and technical guidance in the management, documentation and implementation of various compliance requirements. This role will serve as the Enterprise Technologies Business Unit compliance prime and will work with management and division team members to identify and execute compliance strategies in the area of ISO 9001/27001, HIPAA, Privacy Shield and other customer control based requirements. The successful candidate will oversee the performance of risk assessments, implement and maintain production security infrastructure, perform on-going security training for engineers, lead the alignment of the business to current and forthcoming regulations/requirements, and develop forward-thinking strategies to ensure continued compliance.
- Develop and execute internal audit programs and facilitate external audits in compliance with requirements, internal SOP's, and customer requirements
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures to identify security issues and risks, and work with management to develop mitigation plans
- Monitor and evaluate business unit performance on key security issues and programs, recommend corrective action programs as appropriate including KIPs
- Develop and deliver orientation training, ISO initiatives training, or other training to employees as applicable, includes material creation
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Participate in security incident handling
- Supports customer relationships and business units by ensuring complete understanding of customer security requirements and enables the delivery of viable security responses
- Craft/edit appropriate policies, procedures, standards andguidelines
- Liaise with Product Management, Development, QA, Operations teams, and other areas of business in building awareness of regulatory requirements and timing for reporting and labeling
- Develop security testing for products in the development cycle
- Act as business unit representative for corporate compliance steering committee
- Provide document control development related to quality systems
- Minimum of three years of ISO or other technical security related compliance experience
- A minimum of three years experience maintaining an ISO 9001 QMS and 27001 Information Security program
- Must be proficient in root cause analysis,quality system structuring,document control,and performing/managing audits
- Previous experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering,system and network security,authentication and security protocols,cryptography,and application security
- Consistent implementation of security solutions at the business unit level
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Office suite is a must
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to adapt communication style to audience
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, manage time effectively and meet deadlines accordingly
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet designated deadlines
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job