The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Windows Endpoint Engineer, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Windows Endpoint Engineer for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
Customer focused position providing Windows Systems Engineering and Administration support in an ITIL environment. to client, stakeholders, and executives within Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) End User environment. The candidate will provide Architecture/Engineering guidance and support, provide advanced technical support to internal and remote deskside support team leading to issue resolutions for escalated concerns.
- Design, Create, Test and Maintain internal Windows Client Imaging infrastructure
- Asset and Change management with BMC Remedy or Service Now (SNOW)
- Endpoint management and patching with Ivanti LANDesk Management Suite
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Expert working knowledge of Windows 8, Windows 10
- Expert knowledge of Group Policy DISA STIG
- Expert knowledge of Application Deployment/Delivery technologies.
- Bachelor degree with 5 years or more of professional experience
- Strong Windows OS Architecture design, Engineering and technical experience
- Application Packaging and distribution using a tool like Landesk
- Patching of Windows OS using a device management tool like Landesk or SCCM
- Strong experience in Active Directory Group/Users/Computers Organizational Units
- Strong experience in Group Policy/DISA STIG for Windows OS
- Strong experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, C# .Net, Java, Python etc.)
- Strong experience with WMI, McAfee ePolicy, HP Device Manager, WSUS
- A+, ACA, ACSP, ACTC, MCITP, MCSA or MSCE Certification
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve all software and hardware related calls/support tickets that are assigned to the team.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 and O365
- Working experience in a Scrum Agile environment
- Understanding of ITIL processes. ITIL Certification is a plus
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT Staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job