The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Wintel Systems Administrator, Denver, CO
Our client is seeking a Wintel Systems Administrator for a contract opportunity in Denver, CO.
Note: Any non-US citizen to work on the contract must be able to prove US residency for a period of three (3) years prior to the commencement of work on this contract.
- The successful candidate will work within an ITIL environment. The position is a highly customer focused environment to provide system administration and proactive support of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) Deskside Support environment.
- The candidate will work as a seasoned technician providing on-site technical support leading to issue resolution for all standard local and network printer hardware and all software applications installed on the PC desktops, laptops, tablets, IPADs and Mobile Device Management (i.e. iPads, iPhones, and MiFi) in the CMS environment.
- Perform specific duties as an on-site Deskside Support Technician through a flexible tiered team approach in support of the infrastructure operations, hardware, software and mobile devices.
- Utilize Remedy, Service Now (SNOW), Active Directory, TEMS, Windows 7 and Windows 8, Exchange/Outlook, Imaging Computers, McAfee, Checkpoint, AnyConnect, Apple Products and other enterprise software.
- Perform work assigned by management and team lead with a customer focus approach and an ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
- Additional responsibilities will include troubleshooting and working with other technical functional groups i.e., Service Desk, Network, Server, EUA, Security and Engineering Team for all supported technical issues, PC's, network\local printers and mobile devices supported by Deskside Support.
- A+, Network + or MCSE, CCNA Certifications (any type of MS IT Certification)
- 4 years of Desk-side Support experience
- 4 years of Network Printer repair experience
- Proficiency in Windows Operating System (OS) and/or Windows 8
- Working with Executives and Political Appointees in a fast pace environment
- PC troubleshooting
- Active Directory and Network troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Management
- Apple Products, MACS, iPhone, iPad
- Remedy Ticketing System and/or Server Now (SNOW)
- Understand all networking principles, through a process oriented approach, ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills, good working knowledge of MS Outlook and e-mail messaging
- Must be well organized, technical knowledge of various software installs, PC, laptop, tablet and desktop hardware including mobile device
- Must be able to lift computer equipment, and provide 24x7 on call rotating support
- Ability to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job