The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Deputy Project/Program Manager, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Deputy Project/Program Manager for a contract opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
- Client facing leader with excellent communications and customer service excellence skills
- Ability to manage and lead a team of around 5 BAs and vendors in a dynamic environment
- Act as the deputy project manager and serve as the point-of-contact with the Federal clients, engaging multiple "owners" and keeping up demanding requirements
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, provide flexible, creative solutions, and to perform in a challenging, fast paced environment working directly with the CMS client
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and interpersonal/customer service soft skills with increased focus on attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills through the use of Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc. and knowledge of Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to document and deliver accurate meeting agendas and notes
- Facilitate small/large group meetings (internal and external)
- 7+ years of Program/Project Management experience (prefer with Agile or SAFE Agile experience) and a minimum of 12-15 years of overall consulting experience
- Strong leadership qualities are a must
- Must have CMS experience; prefer CMS Quality Payment Program experience
- Professional experience developing and delivering presentations on solution and business case/value to senior level IT executives
- Aggressive, self-directed style.
- Knowledge of Federal Government contracting
- Excellent facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to facilitate and lead data solution design, architecture & delivery planning activities
- Work independently with minimal supervision, using initiative to anticipate needs in areas of responsibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including facilitation, influencing and negotiation
- Attention to details and an active listener
- Ability to sift through information and highlight/summarize the key points
- Bachelor's Degree or higher or relevant, equivalent experience
- Strong presentation, data gathering, solutioning skills required
- Excellent Client relationship management and communication, presentation, proactively handle escalation to ensure client satisfaction
- Ability to develop strong business relationships with individuals serving as part of the project team, internal and external resources, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong technical skills.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job