The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Citrix / Windows Administrator, Chantilly, VA
Our client is seeking a Citrix / Windows Administrator for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Chantilly, VA.
Note: Any non-US citizen to work on the contract must be able to prove US residency for a period of three (3) years prior to the commencement of work on this contract.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5-7 years of related experience.
- Experience in deploying and supporting Citrix NetScaler MPX, SDX, VPX solutions.
- Understanding of networking technologies that are pertinent for a successful NetScaler deployment.
- Hands on experience and demonstrated skills in troubleshooting networking issues specifically in NetScalers implementations.
- Experience in securing NetScalers for internal & external access to meet enterprise security standards such as Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS).
- Experience configuring Citrix XenApp Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA).
- Experience configuring Citrix Storefont.
- Successfully designs and deploys NetScaler implementations, and capable of configuring various features including load balancing, App Firewall, reverse proxy, and NetScaler Gateway.
- Highly skilled in using network tools, for example Wireshark and extensive experience analyzing traffic captures for root cause analysis.
- Experience creating technical documentation for operational processes and procedures.
- Experience as Window Admin supporting Active Directory structure.
- Hands on experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, documentation, and time management skills.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job