The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Hadoop Analytics Developer, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Hadoop Analytics Developer / SME for a contract to hire opportunity in Woodlawn, MD.
- Primarily responsible for architecting (approx 80%) and developing (approx 20%) a data analytics environment that will support advanced techniques and provide self-service analytical tools for use by business subject matter experts.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for selection, installation, and configuration of analytics tools in a Hadoop environment that will support users with a range of skills and business interests.
- Experience working in the Hadoop big data and analytics environment.
- Extensive knowledge of tools and technologies in the Hadoop ecosystem, including development tools such as as Java, Python, shell scripts, supporting tools (issue tracking, source code mgmt., etc.).
- Hands on experience using advanced analytical techniques with tools such as SAS, R, SPSS, Stata.
- Experience with modeling and analytical techniques such as correlation analysis, data mining, text analytics, logistic regression, decision tree, neural networks.
- Hands-on experience with end-user analytical tools such as Tableau, Qlik, and MicroStrategy.
- Experience with ETL processes and SQL.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technologies, frameworks, language etc.
- Passion for delivering working code frequently in production.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas)
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job