The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. Full Stack Developer, Owings Mills, MD
Our client is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Owings Mills, MD.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a senior-level full stack developer who is motivated to work in a highly agile environment to include DevOps. The new developer will create user-friendly and performant application features, including self-service shipping functionality. They will develop smart APIs and a web-based portal with mobile-first principles. As a full stack engineer you will have the opportunity to build new applications, and services from scratch, as well as extending that functionality of existing applications and services.
- Microservices/Java/JEE: 8 Years
- Angular/Typescript : 3 Years
- MVC / API frameworks, architecture and patterns: 3 Years
- Responsive/Knowledge of Mobile services: 3 Years
- Asynchronous messaging/queuing, Caching: 2 Years
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins : 2 years
- Experience in implementing microservices architecture, including registration and discovery, circuit breakers and data access
- Experience in developing scalable and fault tolerant APIs
- Experience in implementing API authorization specifications, such as OAuth
- Experience with scripting, management, and automation tools for CI and CD
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for high performance web sites and interest in and understanding of security practices and test automation
- Experience creating responsive web experiences leveraging browser and device capabilities, making use of emerging tools and best practices
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Working experience in GIT or GITLab or equivalent
- Contribute to Open Source solutions and communities we use wherever you can
- Learning and applying big data processing technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and others
- Expertise in building Responsive Web Applications, SPAs, Cross Browser sites & Cross Device applications
- Experience with Automated Testing Tools. (Jasmine, Selenium, CasperJS, Cucumber, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems
- Comfortable with Linux system administration
Other skills desired
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate with non-technical team members and a deep understanding of customer needs and passion for customer success
- Ability to provide technical leadership to team members and mentor mid and junior level developers
- Understand the use of Agile and DevOps
- Become and stay an expert in current and emerging technologies and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably a BS such as CS, EE, Math
- Due to public trust clearance, U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job