The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Mid-Level Full Stack Developer, Owings Mills, MD
Our client is seeking a Mid-Level Full Stack Developer for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Owings Mills, MD.
Our client is seeking a mid-level full stack developer who is motivated to work in a highly agile environment to include DevOps. The new developer will create user-friendly and performant application features, including self-service shipping functionality. They will develop smart APIs and a web-based portal with mobile-first principles. The position provides the opportunity to build new applications, and services from scratch, as well as extending that functionality of existing applications and services.
- Microservices/Java/JEE: 5 Years
- Angular/Typescript : 3 Years
- MVC / API frameworks, architecture and patterns: 3 Years
- Responsive/Knowledge of Mobile services: 3 Years
- Asynchronous messaging/queuing, Caching: 2 Years
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins : 1 year
- implementing microservices architecture, including registration and discovery, circuit breakers and data access.
- developing scalable and fault tolerant APIs.
- implementing API authorization specifications, such as OAuth.
- scripting, management, and automation tools for CI and CD.
- best practices for high performance web sites and interest in and understanding of security practices and test automation.
- creating responsive web experiences leveraging browser and device capabilities, making use of emerging tools and best practices.
- understanding asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- GIT or GITLab or equivalent.
- Open Source solutions and communities we use wherever you can.
- Learning and applying big data processing technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and others.
- building Responsive Web Applications, SPAs, Cross Browser sites & Cross Device applications.
- Automated Testing Tools. (Jasmine, Selenium, CasperJS, Cucumber, etc.)
- the UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems.
- Comfortable with Linux system administration.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job