The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Sr. Asset Management Analyst, Manassas, VA
Our client is seeking a Sr. Asset Management Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Manassas, VA.
Note: Any non-US citizen to work on the contract must be able to prove US residency for a period of three (3) years prior to the commencement of work on this contract.
- The Senior Asset Management Analyst is responsible for setting up and maintaining an enterprise CMDB.
- Own the process and action of qualifying, quantifying, categorizing, and characterizing data/assets within an enterprise environment.
- Serve as the process owner and assist the core implementation team in a ServiceNow CMDB implementation.
- Monitors the environment and ensures proper baseline identification of Configuration Items (CIs), performs audits, and provides verification of version release configuration items.
- Categorize assets/devices and update records within CMDB (through writing SQL and using Database Tables).
- Prepares reports and presentations, both scheduled and ad-hoc. Ensures correctness of and uploads all project deliverable, reports and other artifacts to designated collaboration website.
- Direct experience utilizing an ITSM Configuration Management Database (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, CA Unicenter, etc) for enterprise Asset Management.
- Experience writing SQL, utilizing Database Tables, and categorizing assets.
- Asset and Configuration Management experience in support of federal agency customers.
- Configuration Audits.
- Server Management experience (Windows, Unix/Linux, etc.) - Nice-to-have but not required.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a national IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job