Our client is seeking a Senior Capture Manager (Government) for a 6-month to multi-year contract opportunity.
Will support efforts in the DC/NOVA area, with most of work being done remotely. Will need to be available for meetings from time to time in DC/NOVA.
- The Capture Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a capture management plan for large complex multi-million and billion dollar acquisitions.
- The Capture Manager will lead cross organizational efforts with public relations, marketing, business development, sales, pricing, operations, and proposal management to develop a capture strategy for large named federal opportunities.
- Developing an assessment of the budget, spending, and procurement.
- Market assessment.
- Competitive analysis.
- Teaming analysis.
- Customer messaging win themes.
- Assessing win probability Pre-RFP the Capture Manager will develop, with our marketing and public relations department, a campaign that will include:
- Government publications and periodicals, advertising; and conferences, ensuring that we have aligned messages addressing customer requirements and initiatives.
- Build relationships within the Community and Federal Government leadership to ensure awareness of company capabilities and initiatives while making sure that we have alignment at the senior levels within the customer and the company
- Building relationships with industry partners for teaming.
- Post-RFP the capture manager will have overall management responsibility for the bid and response team responsible and accountable for bid quality and competitive price targets.
- Lead capture reviews and decision gates. Keep senior leadership appropriately informed and engaged as opportunities move through the BD process and approval cycle.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of IT contracts and contracting processes in the Federal Government.
- Functional and organizational knowledge of the IT and telecommunications efforts in the Federal space.
- 10-15 years managing large complex capture efforts of greater than $300M annual.
- Strong and proven track record for winning large IT and telecommunications contracts in the intelligence community and federal government environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Prior capture management experience supporting federal agencies such as SSA, DOE, FAA, VA and/or the intelligence industry is a huge plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.