The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Change Management Analyst, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Change Management Analyst for a Contract to Hire opportunity Baltimore, MD.
- Develop Change Management and Configuration Management policies, procedures, standards, and guidance as required by the Federal government and Federal customers.
- Provide Change Management and Configuration Management policy, methodology and best practice recommendations to Federal customers.
- Ensure application and hardware development incorporate secure waterfall (SDLC) and agile change management controls, methodologies and processes.
- Ensure information systems are operated, used, maintained, and disposed in accordance with Federal customer security policy, procedures, standards, and guidance.
- Support implementation of cybersecurity and risk management frameworks to drive technical solutions for Federal customers.
- Conduct oral and written communications on project status and issues with IT Manager and Team Lead.
- Communicate technical topics to customer management and non-technical audiences.
- Interface with Federal customers to explain secure change management concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of security components, processes and best practices for change management, configuration management, risk management, vulnerability management, compliance, records retention, business continuity, security impact analysis, privacy, and disaster recovery.
- Bachelor’s degree and 9 years related work experience, Master’s degree and 7 years of experience; or 13 years of experience across multiple IT disciplines including cybersecurity, information security auditing, and information assurance in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years’ experience in developing, implementing, or evaluating IT change management policies and procedures and configuration management plans.
- NIST and FISMA compliance background, experience developing, implementing, or evaluating security policies and procedures, system security plans, security audit plans, and security risk assessment plans.
- 2 years’ experience working on cybersecurity engagements with the Federal government.
- Able to obtain a public trust clearance.
- “Big Four” security audit and management consulting experience supporting Federal government contracts.
- Implementation of full Lifecycle Change Management activities and processes.
- Experience in FISMA, FISCAM, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST information security standards and guidance including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST SP800-53 Rev 4, and NIST SP 800-53A.
- Solid understanding of Change Management, Audit and Accountability, Configuration Management and Risk Assessment control families in NIST SP800-53 Rev 4
- Solid understanding of the Risk Management Framework as outlined in NIST SP800-37 Rev 1.
- Solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Knowledge of SSA and its operations.
- Project management experience.
- Strong team player committed to excellence and adherence with Northrop Grumman values, ethics, and standards of conduct.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid organizational abilities.
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL Foundation or Practitioner)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job