The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
ServiceNow Systems Administrator, Remote
Our client, located in Washington, DC is seeking a ServiceNow Systems Administrator for a Contract to Hire opportunity. This is a remote position.
- The Systems Administrator-ServiceNow is responsible for managing all aspects of ServiceNow, including configuration and implementation of applications, as well as assisting with 3rd party integrations.
- The Systems Administrator-ServiceNow partners with internal departments and team stakeholders to develop best in class processes for usability, adoption, overall application effectiveness and management reporting.
- 40%: Designs, develops, tests, documents, and deploys high quality business solutions with the ServiceNow platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs while following Change Control processes and direction from supervisor.
- 30%: Responsible for using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of the enterprise solution.
- 15%: Interfaces with Business Analysts and technical staff. Is holistically responsible for delivering complete, stable, and reliable work products.
- 15%: Communicates and collaborates with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- HS Graduate or GED, Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Type of Credentials/Licenses: ServiceNow Administrator.
- Related Work Experience: 4-6 years.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior working knowledge of or experience with three or more of the following modules is required: Incident.
- Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Release Management.
- Must be open and willing to support other applications, technologies, and ways of thinking.
- Strong team player and accustomed to following established change control and reporting processes.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job