The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
DevOps Engineer, Arlington, VA
Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a Direct Hire opportunity in Arlington, VA.
- Be passionate about building cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
- Employ the values and principles of Agile development in a team environment.
- Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build and deploy software.
- Optimize continuous deployment practices currently in place on web applications teams
- Use what works while keeping an eye out for new and better ways.
- Assist developers in deployment of Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, Node.JS, web based environments.
Agile Engineering is a way of life for us; we turn modern best practices into reality for our clients. We're looking for driven, motivated engineers to join our growing DevOps team who can exhibit the following:
- Experience developing web applications and services using Python, Java, Ruby, NodeJS, or other.
- Understanding of continuous delivery pipelines and how to build them.
- Understanding of continuous integration tools like Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Understanding of monitoring and alerting systems such as NewRelic and CloudWatch.
- Experience with Shell scripting.
- Understanding of scalable web application architecture and infrastructure.
- Understanding of configuration management tools like Chef or Puppet.
- Proven ability and willingness to learn and become certified in architecting cloud-based solutions using Amazon Web Services.
- Open source Github projects showing us you’re interested in learning new technologies is a plus.
- 4 year college degree in computer science or engineering is preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job