The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Proposal Manager, Windsor Mill, MD
Our client is seeking a Proposal Manager for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Windsor Mill, MD.
- Responsible for the preparation of all assigned proposals, from concept through presentation to the client.
- Work with Business Development personnel during the capture phase to the transition of preparing the actual proposal. The proposal shall meet the requirements of the client and clearly define the scope of work and services to both the client and the Business Development Management Team. The proposal shall be prepared in a timely manner to comply with internal review requirements and customer requirements.
- Serve as primary point of contact between the proposal documentation team and the solution team.
- Monitor, review, and direct proposal progress from a top management perspective, ensuring adherence to company processes.
- Review the inquiry documents for special requirements.
- Distribute inquiry documents to others involved in the proposal and estimate preparation as required.
- Obtain assistance from other departments (Deliveries, Contract Administration, etc.) as required to prepare the proposal.
- Primary responsibility for preparation/review of the proposal write ups.
- Prepare initial assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks associated with a proposal.
- Clearly define the Scope of Work and Services offered to the Customer and identify any clarifications or exceptions to the Customer’s inquiry.
- Maintain knowledge of approved company vendors, estimating methods as well as project execution procedures.
- Coordinate/manage all proposal activities as defined in the company Proposal Handbook.
- Define templates to be used (proposal, resume, tables, etc) and suggests Process Improvements for future proposals.
- Act as Lead for all proposal meetings.
- Assigns or acts as scribe for all meetings.
- Facilitate and schedule all needed proposal meetings and status calls.
- Prepare communications & status updates.
- Conduct Lessons Learned meetings to obtain feedback to incorporate into future proposals.
- At least 8 years of proposal experience.
- Must have prior experience supporting CMS and/or Federal Healthcare proposal efforts.
- Excellent verbal and personal presentation skills with the ability to persuasively present and represent the company's business capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft product suite, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to function in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment.
- Capacity to handle multiple objectives and workflows.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with senior levels of internal and external organizations.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job