The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Workforce Analyst, Woodlawn, MD
Our client is seeking a Workforce Analyst for a Contract to Hire opportunity Woodlawn, MD.
- Responsible for providing technical and analytical support to several large contact center sites.
- Utilize unified Workforce Optimization functionality to address a broad range of contact center functions.
- Participate as a key technical resource during project implementations, and provide authoritative technical guidance to the customer and project team.
- Improve Workforce Optimization processes by mapping and analyzing them in near real time to identify variances, bottlenecks and opportunities to streamline steps.
- Responsible for all activities associated with Workforce Management resource and schedule calculation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of related experience, Master’s degree and 4 years of related experience or 10 years of experience will satisfy degree and experience requirements.
- Candidate must have 6 or more year’s customer service analyst experience in contact center operations.
- Working knowledge of VERINT Workforce Optimization suite of services.
- Strong working knowledge of Workforce Management processes, such as Forecasting, Scheduling, Adherence, and Tracking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong analytical and logical skills paired with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Prior SSA or Federal consulting experience.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job