The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Senior .NET Application Developer, Columbia, MD
Our client is seeking a Senior .NET Application Developer for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Columbia, MD.
- We are seeking several Mid-level .NET Developer's to join our team.
- These individuals will work in a team environment and should be capable of designing and developing solutions for our customers.
- They will be required to communicate software designs to team members and monitor its progress.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience AND;
- 6+ years of experience developing ASP.NET applications.
- Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A willingness to work independently or in a team oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.
- .NET 4.5 and C# programming language.
- HTML (preferably HTML5), JQuery, CSS3.
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- NUnit Unit Testing Framework.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job