The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Natural Language Process Analyst / Tester, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Natural Language Process Analyst / Tester for a Contract to Hire opportunity Baltimore, MD.
- Assist with capture and development of requirements, specifications and supporting documentation for an enterprise INSIGHT application.
- Support activities in accordance with the waterfall and Agile Development methodology.
- Participate in planning sessions and requirements elicitation sessions.
- Participate in design discussions and development meetings.
- Support application of Natural Language Processing rules to the enterprise application.
- Perform data modeling, and Gap and Data Analysis documents.
- Assist with data analytics.
- Participate in review/status meetings.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and document requirements and specifications.
- Develop user, functional and system requirements.
- Develop use cases, workflows and data flows.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Master’s degree and 12 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree and 14 years of experience, or 18 years of relevant work experience as a business systems analyst.
- 8 years of experience in developing use cases, requirements and performing functional testing.
- 3 years of experience working with Natural Language Processing rules/artificial intelligence projects.
- 3 years’ experience leading and managing projects through the requirements gathering phase in a waterfall and Agile environment.
- 3 years of experience testing applications and working with SQL, SQL tools, and databases.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint.
- Experience working on reverse engineering projects.
- Experience performing business systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems with demonstrated experience in developing use cases, functional specifications, and detailed design documents.
- Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) experience is a plus.
- Experience in using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for requirements and testing.
- Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building.
- Some coding background will be a huge plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job