The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Graphic Artist, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Graphic Artist for a Contract to Hire opportunity Baltimore, MD.
- Creates and designs graphic materials (both print and web ready). Materials produced may range from page layouts, posters, exhibit materials, brochures, publications, logos, PowerPoint presentations, illustrations and others as assigned.
- Provides creative solutions to solve challenges and ensure final product conveys the intended message and will reach target audience.
- Consults with internal clients and lead them through the creative design process for all assigned projects ensuring outstanding customer service at all times.
- Ensures that all graphics products meet the organization’s branding requirements and other standards as identified.
- Informs Team Lead of project status and engage their support as needed to solve complex graphics problems and or challenging customer issues.
- Utilizes the customer's graphic design management system to track and provide status on assigned jobs.
- Attends team meetings and provides valuable input and maintains strong, positive interoffice and client relations.
- Master’s degree and 1 year of experience, Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience or 7 years of work experience in lieu of degree.
- 3 years’ combined experience with the following tools: Corel Draw, Creative Suite, PageMaker, InDesign, Illustration, and Photoshop
- 3 years of experience creating logos, flyers, web banners, brochures and posters.
- 2 years of experience in web and multimedia; animation (web and/or 3ds max); illustration and infographics.
- 1 year of experience with HTML5 and jQuery experience as they relate to graphics, video, and animation.
- Experience with PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in creating visually depicting processes.
- Prior experience working on a rapidly iterating team
- Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job