The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Business Process/Procurement Analyst II, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Business Process/Procurement Analyst II for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and human resources systems.
- Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments.
- Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow.
- Coordinates with Bid/Proposal Teams (Intake), Sourcing, Operations, Design Engineering, the Supply Base and Industry experts to facilitate bid and acquisition of IT products in a Data Center and End User Environment(s).
- Strong interaction with Intake as a team member, operating in a rapid response environment.
- Analyzes technical data, designs, preliminary specifications for potential sourcing, and conducts pricing exercises and competitions with outside suppliers.
- Investigates and recommends potential suppliers based on assessments of response to specifications, costs, and historical performance.
- Facilitate technical trade-offs and standardization that may lead to more economical procurement.
- Develops historical information databases, and develops processes to streamline Material Cost processes in proposal exercises.
- Works closely with Material Cost Account Managers (CAMS) to align new requirements with existing infrastructure, as well as assist in facilitating the procurement process.
- Work with various inventory systems and procurement systems, including assisting in designing processes to integrate workflow and systems.
- Bachelor of Science – 2-4 years of experience.
- Strong IT Technical Background (General), with a focus on products and manufacturers.
- Familiarity with Procurement Processes and Systems, as well as FAR
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Knowledge and experience in gathering requirements, functional design, and working with business processes.
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong technical skills to interpret specifications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Multi-Tasking Skills in a fast paced IT support environment.
- Strong team player who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Procurement Experience (FAR Process), as well as various Procurement Systems Experience.
- Working level experience in ServiceNow.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job