The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Enterprise Solutions Architect, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Enterprise Solutions Architect for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
- As a recognized Health IT expert, the Enterprise Solutions Architect will proactively develop innovative, compelling and cost effective solutions that will help grow business within Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) as well as other Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) accounts.
- Solutions will be designed based on thorough understanding of the COTS and Open Source established and emerging technologies, coupled with insight gained through program delivery, customer technical roadmaps and strategic plans, federal policies, publications and reports, and interactions with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise to business development with pre-sales, capture, proposal authoring and reviews
- Support delivery on existing programs and transition-in on new projects
- Design, model, develop and maintain complex structures to support advanced business objectives for mission-critical programs
- Participate in various requirements sessions with internal and external stakeholders and convert business / functional specifications into technical solutions, along with supporting materials such as use cases, diagrams, flowcharts, models, and reports
- Support IT initiatives related to security, capacity, scalability, performance, platform upgrades, service agreements, and disaster recovery
- Experience supporting CMS business, data and systems in a progressively senior technical capacity across multiple programs
- Expertise with Federal Enterprise Architecture, CMS Technical Reference Architecture and Authorization to Operate standards, models, tools and processes
- Advanced knowledge of decision and intelligence systems concepts, and database structures as well as application development
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job