The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Project Leader IV, Owings Mills, MD
Our client is seeking a Project Leader IV for a Contract opportunity in Owings Mills, MD.
- The Project Manager (PM) will lead combined business and technology teams through the entire project management lifecycle: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closeout.
- The PM will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of project documentation (scope, schedule, cost, quality, issues and risks, status reports, etc.) as well as setup and use of project management tools for medium and large projects.
- In addition, the PM will be expected to coach team members on project management processes and effectively facilitate cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve project objectives.
- Successful candidate will have great leadership, organizational and influence management skills; ability to multi-task and ability to apply project management processes in a thoughtful way to achieve the best project result.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of experience leading projects of increasing size and/or complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to apply excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of project stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to present concepts to individuals and large groups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Consulting experience preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job