The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Product Manager/ Trainer, Baltimore, MD
Our client is seeking a Product Manager/ Trainer for a Contract to Hire opportunity Baltimore, MD.
- We are seeking a Product Manager/ Trainer who has experience in stand up trainings, product management, and organizational change management.
- This person will be working directly with upper management to guide them in the transition into the new methodology.
- Responsible for applying industry standard product management frameworks to existing Federal agency processes to support the modernization and requirements development process.
- Capable of describing and discussing data-driven value-seeking Product Management Practices in concert with improvements in software development productivity.
- Capable of supporting organizational change management message delivery/outreach sessions in the roles of author, packager, and presenter.
- Capable of producing positive outcomes in technical debates about the application of Product management processes, redefinition of Product Management terminology, and strategic leadership concepts.
- Comfortable discussing and practicing Agile delivery methods, agile culture, and agile leadership.
- Provide extensive assistance in defining and producing Product Management courseware content tailored to organization-specific requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree with 14 years of experience or a Master’s Degree and 12 years of experience, or 18 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree. Degree must be in a Software Engineering, Computer Sciences, Communication, Management Information Systems or Project Management related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience with software development applications.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into actionable product roadmap via various methods such as: researching and analyzing market conditions, identifying competitors, and responding to customer feedback and inquiries.
- Demonstrable experience in presenting technical concepts to senior leaders through presentations.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Position of Public Trust.
- 5 or more years of product management experience with software development applications.
- Experience conveying software methodologies to audiences including senior leaders with varying technical backgrounds and experience creating training plans & curriculums.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Knowledge of big data and analytics products.
- Ability to prioritize and react to changing requirements with a sense of urgency.
- Manage, train and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Negotiating and customer interfacing skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job